Are you looking for a career that is fulfilling and fun? At EF Marburger , we are proud of our key strengths: our high quality properties, strong customer service, and talented leadership. We are passionate about our company, we act with integrity, we embrace innovation, and we are committed to excellence in everything we do. We are always interested in adding great people to our team. Feel free to review our current openings and contact us if you would like to join us.
*EF Marburger is an equal opportunity employer.
Residential Project Manager
EF Marburger Fine Flooring is currently accepting resumes for Residential Sales & Design Representatives. At EF Marburger, we believe that the customer, is our greatest asset. We are dedicated to creating a positive and rewarding experience for them at our showroom and in their home. Your role will be to meet with homeowners, evaluate their needs including measurements, recommend solutions, design concepts, creating quotes and write client agreements. If you seek a long term and rewarding career with an established and respected company, then send us your resume.
- Client focused
- Competitive and ambitious
- Results oriented – goal driven
- Able to relate to different personality types
- Responsible and accountable for results
- Willing to do what it takes to be successful and achieve goals
- Capable of handling multiple tasks
- Works successfully without close supervision
- Some Flooring Sales Experience
- Professional Demeanor and appearance
- Some Computer Experience
- Personal Vehicle for Sales Consultations
- Flooring Measuring Experience
- Commission Sales
- Paid Vacation
- Insurance – Medical & Dental
Commercial Project Manager
We are an established and reputable commercial flooring contractor with over 100 years of experience in the flooring business. We offer a compensation package that includes competitive pay, medical benefits, and business expenses.
Candidates must have experience in all areas of project management to include but not limited to estimating, material ordering, sales, closing projects and facilitating completion of commercial project. Must have proven experience in commercial flooring.
• Experience in sale of commercial flooring products
• Must be able to work independently
• Reviews drawings and specifications.
• Executes material take-offs.
• Determines quantities of materials and labor.
• Obtains materials pricing.
• Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
• Maintains continuity among commercial, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Self-motivated and self-starter.
• Qfloors experience is plus
• Familiarity with all different kinds of flooring (carpet, tile, vct, carpet tiles, hardwood, etc) and knowledge of installation is a plus.
*Professional appearance and attitude